Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Missing!


Wahahaha!! Me did not regret taking up Marketing as my major. I am loving marketing more and more. The only thing that I dislike is that I will need to crap during exams. As for their real life working, is pretty interesting!
This semester I will be taking maybe 4 subjects. So far confirmed subjects are
1) Services Marketing
2) Marketing Research
3) Distribution Logistic

Marketing Research is pretty interesting! Every semester for this course, students will need to do up research on a topic around in KL area. However, for our semester is different! We have the advantage to go penang!! PENANG!!! I AM COMING!! wohoo~ We'll be doing our research in penang! XD Cant wait. We can enjoy our holidays and also working time together! XD

Okay thats all for my new semester. As usual, after few weeks attending lecture, I will get bored and try to skip classes! XD

Sad stuff happened today.. sigh..
I left my bottle in the lecture hall! D: When I realize it was too late because I was at the rojak stall enjoying my cendol and rojak with my friends. There's tis moment I wanted to drink water I was looking for my bottle only then I remembered that I left my bottle on the floor and forgot to take it along with me. I quickly get into the car and drove back to KPD A and it's not there anymore. D: who took it weh.. gahhh how careless am i.. =(

Intesting puzzle done by the Girls in 1st KL GB! XD
Senior + Pioneer Section!


till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment