Sunday, May 8, 2011

Procrastinating


Work after work..
I wish I have more than 24 hours to finish my work and enjoy as well. I've been procrastinating since the beginning of the sem. I know that once again I wont be doing well in this semester! O well, what can I say. NTH! Cause I deserves it. zz. I just need the determination! and I can do it already. But is MISSING! O well, typical me. =(

I need data plan badly! Been cutting alot of sms-es that is why I'm so bored at home! I need data plan to watsapp! I need it to online everywhere I go! But o well, I told myself I will depend on myself to get the plan and a new phone! in a year time I'm gonna work and earn my own marnee! Cant wait! =) I will definetly feel more satisfy getting something I really want on my own rather than depending on my parents. I no longer wanna burden them with my monthly expenses. Phone bills, additional expenses will be all on my own!! Stress is wat I feel. Gotta eat, spend and save within the budget I have! How to earn money people? Any recommendation?


Finally, I'm gonna throw this away. =)
Is over right? why keep then? teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment